[kaltura-widget uiconfid=”11958342″ entryid=”1_nepdniog” width=”400″ height=”333″ /]
The holiday season is right around the corner followed by the New Year! The New Year demands for new resolutions. Most people realize that after the parade of holiday feasts, their pants fit a little more snug than what they remembered, which generally leads them to opt for the weight loss challenge.
Fitness videos are a useful tool in shedding those extra pounds, and tend to be big sellers right after the holidays. If you are a fitness expert who would like to create a successful selling fitness video, follow these five simple steps:
1. Understand your audience-Before you even begin to create your video, figure out who your audience is, and how you can help them achieve their goals. Are you targeting stay at home moms that don’t have time to go to the gym? Avid runners who want to develop new core strength methods to improve their running? Men who want to have toned and defined abs? Once you have determined your target audience, you are ready for step 2.
2. Stand out from the rest-There is competition in terms of fitness videos, but everyone has something unique to bring to the table. Discover what that is and use it as your platform. Maybe you developed an innovative, effective fitness routine that no one has heard of. Or you have a natural sense of humor that keeps your viewers laughing throughout your entire fitness routine. Find out what that is and use it to your advantage.
3. Choose a venue that accents your routine-A lot of fitness video productions are shot on cookie-cutter stages that can often time wash out fitness experts identity. Try something new! Maybe your routine is kickboxing, and you want to film your video to have an underground rustic feel. Or maybe you teach yoga and Pilates and want a natural sanctuary to portray serenity and peace.
4. Practice makes perfect-Make sure that you know your routine front and back before going into a shoot. It will allow you to save your energy by avoiding multiple takes. Remember to smile, and know your lines. It is important to motivate your audience and keep them engaged throughout your entire routine.
5. Find the right production company to achieve your goals-Determine what is important to you when choosing a company. Is it price? Credibility? Location? Do your research and contact a few companies until you find one that is a suitable fit. You are the star; you should be treated like one.
Need a recommendation for a video production company?
Studio 120 is a multi-media production company located in Minneapolis, MN. They have executed several successful fitness videos for their clients and work at an affordable rate. Most of Studio’s clients do not live locally; they have found they receive the same quality videos for a lower cost then what is offered to them in Los Angeles and New York. Studio 120 offers a wide range of venues around the Twin Cities for their clients to choose from. Studio’s team works closely with their clients to bring their visions to life.
Contact Studio 120 Today!
Additional services offered by Studio 120:
- · Video Production
• Corporate Identity
• Training & Education
• Special Interest
- Video Post Production
• Special Effects
- Audio Production
• Sound Design
- Closed Captioning
• Translation Transcription
• Broadcast & Streaming Format
- Multi-Language Translation
• Native Speakers
- Interactive Books
• Effective Learning Tools
• Engage Readers
- Application Development
• Official Apple Publisher
- DVD Authoring
• Maximize Playability
- Blu Ray Authoring • Cutting Master Format
- CD/DVD Manufacturing • 24/7/365 Manufacturing
• ISO Ceritified
- Streaming Solutions
• Secure Payment Gateway