Professional voice artists are in high demand today because businesses are mindful of the significant roles they play in enhancing the image of a brand or company. Companies can utilize audio talent across the board anywhere from messages, and instructions, to marketing videos that require voiceovers.
Before hiring a company to take on the role of voicing your message, make sure you do your diligence on finding a studio that is fully equipped to meet your needs.
What to look for in an audio production company:
- Studio Setting- Voice artist’s recordings should be done in a qualified studio setting housing high quality sound recording equipment. This is not a job for amateurs with a microphone; it involves cutting-edge technical skills in order to create a clear sound without any disrupting background noise.
- Knowledgeable Staff– Speak with the studio director to get a feel its credentials. A good audio production company should have the skillsets to work with you in order to ensure your messages are conveyed accurately. A professional audio production team will align your business needs up with the appropriate voice artist that will capture the mood and feel that you’re looking for in your script.
- Professional Voice Talent- Make sure that the studio you are looking into hiring for your next project, houses talented voice artists. Voice talent can be considered a form of acting, and bad “acting” is bad for business. The talent should be able to articulate a pleasant and welcoming voice with impeccable grammar and immaculate enunciation in order to leave a lasting impression on the consumers mind. When shopping online for a production company, look to see if they host any audio demos on their website.
- Offers Additional Resources-In some cases, it might be useful to find an audio production company that meets your audio needs on multiple platforms such as, script writing, video production services, and multi-language options.
- Customer Testimonials- Customer testimonials are a great way to get a grasp for the quality of work executed by a studio’s past customer projects. If a company does not host testimonials on its site, it is a good idea to contact them and ask for contact information for referrals from satisfied clients.
Professional voice talents can greatly enhance the image of your company in the eyes of your customers. Let your vision be heard.
For more information regarding Audio production, please visit
[vimeo 90563695 w=500 h=281]
Studio 120 Audio Production from Studio 120 on Vimeo.